Get Care Now
WHO WE ARE
A doctor who makes house calls to provide Urgent Care. We offer a full spectrum of care from infections to minor trauma. Doctors On Call 365 is the first stop for urgent care needs for you and your family wherever you are.
YES! We can arrange a review of your symptoms and help with Covid-19 testing. Please contact us so we can assist you.
Covid-19 Testing & You
Two kinds of tests are available for COVID-19: viral tests and antibody tests.
- A viral test tells you if you have a current infection.
- An antibody test might tell you if you had a past infection.
Considerations For Who Should Get Tested
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
Not everyone needs to be tested. If you do get tested, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
*The source of the information on Covid-19 testing is from the CDC here where you can read the entire article.
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate health care in a convenient, efficient, and patient-centered manner for common urgent care needs.
In today’s world, healthcare has become increasingly more complex, costly, and inconvenient. Emergency Room wait times can be up to five hours, and urgent care facilities become more crowded each day. Primary care offices are overwhelmed and can no longer accommodate urgent care needs that may arise at a moment’s notice.
In the past, medical care focused directly on the patient. Recently, however, it has become more about corporations, regulations, and metrics. The doctor-patient relationship has been eroded due to the need for speed and volume at the expense of quality and compassion.
Our goal is to place health-care back in the hands of the patient, by managing urgent care needs in the comfort of your home or office. Instead of sitting in a crowded waiting room when you are ill or have an injury, we will come to you. We hope to bring medicine back to its basics, where a provider can make the patient the center of the experience by delivering quality care directly to our clients.
Please note that no therapeutic relationship is established by your use of this site. This website contains material providing general information about Doctors On Call 365 and in no way should be construed as offering professional advice. This service is not intended to manage emergency or chronic conditions. If you have a life threatening emergency, call 911 immediately. If you have a question about your chronic conditions, contact your primary care physician.